Intramuros' Dungeons, Fort Santiago + More Are Now Open
Only fully vaccinated visitors are allowed in indoor attractions.
(SPOT.ph) Metro Manila's shift to Alert Level 3 means the reopening of more establishments, including cinemas, arcades, and gyms. Intramuros, a popular attraction in Manila that's home to outdoor venues and museums, is also reopening their doors. These Intramuros sites are now welcoming visitors: Casa Manila Museum, iMake History Fortress, and the Dungeons are strictly for vaccinated individuals, while Fort Santiago and Baluarte de San Diego can also accept unvaccinated persons. Only people that are from 18 to 65 years old are allowed in the five spots.
Here are the health guidelines for visiting Intramuros:
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed in indoor sites.
- All visitors shall undergo mandatory temperature check at the entrances.
- You're also required to access the online tracing form through the posted QR codes. You can also access the links: /bit.ly/fosanti for Fort Santiago, /bit.ly/bsndiego for Baluarte de San Diego, and /bit.ly/casamnl for Casa Manila Museum.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Physical distancing of at least one meter from one another in communal areas is recommended.
Fort Santiago is open from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; and from Saturday to Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Entrance fee (through PayMaya or cash) is P75 for adults, and P50 for students and PWDs. It has a maximum capacity of 150 pax at a time.
The Dungeons and iMake History Fortress, which are both indoor attractions within Fort Santiago, follows the same operating hours. The former has a limit of four pax at a time,while the latter has a maximum capacity of 10 pax at a time.
Casa Manila Museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Entrance fee (through PayMaya or cash) is P75 for adults, and P50 for students and PWDs. It has a maximum capacity of 15 pax at a time, with groups strictly composed of five individuals.
Baluarte de San Diego is open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Enrance fee (through PayMaya or cash) is P75 for adults, and P50 for students and PWDs. Maximum capacity is at 80 pax at a time.
For updates, follow Intramuros Administration on Facebook.
We are now on Quento! Download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from SPOT.ph and other Summit Media websites.