Products recommended on our websites are independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, Summit Media may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
(SPOT.ph) One of the most high-impact and culturally significant films of the 2010s was the Disney animated film Frozen. This tale of two sisters and the magic of love tells a story as old as time but has captivated kids and kids-at-heart since it was first released. It has everyone in its chokehold that in time for its 10th anniversary, the World of Frozen is coming to life at Hong Kong Disneyland on November 20. While it has been a while since we've known about the World of Frozen opening in Hong Kong, it wasn't until last weekend's Destination 23 D23 expo that we got the latest updates and full scoop on this new attraction. If you're interested in visiting Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Sven, Kristoff, and the entire kingdom of Arendelle, we've got the scoop on how you can be one of the first to enter the World of Frozen.
Frozen, Tangled, and Peter Pan Rides Are Coming to Tokyo DisneySea in 2024
Disney's New Cruise Ship for Southeast Asia Boasts a Ton of Onboard Adventure
10 Amusement Parks In and Around Metro Manila for Your Weekend Drive
Here's how you can visit the World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland:
Klook and Hong Kong Disneyland are partnering to bring Disney fans a new world of experience as Arendelle opens up its gates to guests of all ages. While the World of Frozen officially opens to the public on November 20, hardcore fans can book special Klook packages that give them early access to the World of Frozen.
Here are the different Klook packages you can avail of to have special access to the World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland:
- Access the World of Frozen before everyone else on November 4 by booking the Hong Kong Disneyland “First Look at Arendelle— a preview of World of Frozen” Hotel Package (P49,804) from September 8 to October 30. This package includes:
CONTINUE READING BELOWwatch now
- Two one-day tickets for Hong Kong Disneyland Park
- Wristbands for two guests for entry to “World of Frozen” Preview Day on 4 November 2023 (5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
- Two “Disney Premier Access – 8 Attractions” Attraction Admission Pass
- One night accommodation in a Standard Room at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- One “World of Frozen” In-Room Celebration Themed Overlay
- Two buffet breakfasts for adults at Enchanted Garden Restaurant (for consumption on the day after the visit date)
- Not available on November 4? Get early one-hour advance access to the entire park and rides with the Hong Kong Disneyland 1-Day Ticket with Early Park Entry Pass (P5,994). This package is valid from now until February 26, 2024 and includes:
- One one-day ticket for Hong Kong Disneyland Park on the selected validity date
- One Early Park Entry Pass
You might be wondering what all the fuss is about the World of Frozen. Well, let us tell you that this new HK Disneyland attraction will be the first of its kind across all Disney parks worldwide.
Here's your first look at some of the attractions in the World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland:
World of Frozen brings Frozen and Frozen 2 scenes to life. Present in the park space are signature spots in Arendelle, including the North Mountain; the Ice Palace, where Elsa unleashes her icy powers freely for the first time; Arendelle Castle, home of the royal family; the Bay of Arendelle, featuring the small fishing boat that Anna fell on when she met Prince Hans; Clock Tower where Anna danced with Prince Hans; and the Friendship Fountain where Elsa uses her magical powers to freeze its water into beautiful snowflake ornamentations.
Guests can also immerse themselves in the joy of the Summer Snow Day celebration by taking a Frozen Ever After journey to meet Elsa at her Ice Palace, embarking on a wondrous adventure on the Frozen-themed rollercoaster Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleighs, and enjoying a unique interactive play experience with Anna and Elsa at Playhouse in the Woods.
Should you not want to leave Arendelle empty-handed, several shops selling memorabilia and Nordic-inspired cuisine are also available, ready for park visitors looking to shop and dine in between rides.
With how everything looks, we can't wait to rush over to Hong Kong and book a ticket to Arendelle via Hong Kong Disneyland.
Links are updated regularly and as much as possible, but note that products can run out of stock, discounts can expire, and listed prices can change without prior notice.
For more discounts and deals, check out Spot's exclusive vouchers.