(SPOT.ph) Mobile apps have improved the way we travel. You can now purchase flight tickets, add upgrades, or book a hotel room just with a touch of a button. AirAsia, which is headquartered in Malaysia, is now taking things further with the arrival of airasia transport in the Philippines. This new feature on the airasia Super App allows travelers to skip long lines by booking their bus or ferry tickets through their phone.
airasia transport covers land and sea travel in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao through bus and ferry operators. It is also available in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia, which makes Asian travel more convenient for jet setters.
How to Book Through airasia Super App's airasia transport:
- Tap on the "Transport" icon on the airasia Super app.
- Choose your route and desired transport.
- Confirm and pay for your booking. Payment channels available are via credit card, GCash, DragonPay, 7-11, PayPal, Google Pay, and AliPay.
- Arrive at least an hour before your scheduled trip to make sure everything's in order.
- Show your proof of purchase at the counters and redeem your ticket.
Users of airasia Super App can earn points for all purchases made through the app, whether it's an AirAsia flight, hotel stays, transport, and other lifestyle deals. You can use your points like cash.
"Our key aim has always been to enhance the airasia Super App experience especially by introducing products and services that will add value for the traveler. The addition of airasia transport into our suite of Travel offerings is part of that strategy, as it allows our users to have access to alternative modes of transport to complete their travel booking experience with us, all within one seamless platform," Eugene See, Head of airasia transport, said in a statement.